Lower Blood Sugar Levels
Antioxidants are ah-mazing. But what’s even more awesome is that our Berry Antioxidant blend lets you enjoy all the incredible goodness of nature’s superheroes in a delicious-tasting tea. Jam-packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients like acai powder and honeybush, this berry-tastic brew is bursting with health benefits to get you looking and feeling divine.
From fighting signs of ageing to protecting against disease and supporting your digestive system, our Berry Antioxidant tea blend is a natural way to boost your wellbeing and give your health a helping hand. Oh, and it also makes your skin and hair look beautiful - yasss!
So, what’s Berry Antioxidant tea good for?
Fighting Free Radical Damage / Boosting Skin, Hair & Eyes / Improving Digestive Health
With properties including disease prevention, anti-ageing, and improved immunity and digestion, antioxidants pack some serious wow-factor. We’ve harnessed the power of these natural superstars in our Berry Antioxidant blend, with a stellar line-up of ingredients including vitamin C-rich berries such as acai, elderberry and bilberry.
Your body will adore the effects of this health-boosting tea that will leave you bursting with vitality. Berry Antioxidant tea can help to:
- Fight the damage caused by free radicals
- Improve skin, hair and eye health
- Support the immune system
- Boost digestive function
- Improve wellbeing
What does my Berry Antioxidant tea contain?
We’ve brought together a host of delicious natural ingredients that have been used for centuries to improve health, support your system, and protect against ageing and disease. Here are the awesome ingredients that make up your tantalising cup of Berry Antioxidant tea:
- Honeybush: High levels of antioxidants; boosts metabolic system
- Cinnamon: Loaded with antioxidants and powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Rosehip Shells: High in vitamin C; may assist with weight loss
- Elderberry: Elevate the immune system to keep the flu at bay and reduce the severity and duration of a cold
- Bilberries: Rich in antioxidants and known to improve eye health
- Acai Powder: Loaded with protective antioxidants and nutrients; protect against free radical damage
- Hibiscus: Packed with antioxidants which fight damage caused by free radicals
- Purple mallow flowers: Commonly used to treat upset stomach and irritated throat
- Rose Petals: Rich in vitamin C, which aids in the production of collagen
Am I going to love the taste of Berry Antioxidant?
There’s no doubt! It’s zesty, sweet and delightfully floral
Mmm berries...nature’s sweet and zesty flavour-bombs! Mix that delicious tanginess with the sweet floral tones of honeybush and hibiscus, throw in the warmth of cinnamon, and you get a mouthwatering tea that tastes as good as you’ll feel after drinking it.
When’s tea time?Brew up a batch of Berry Antioxidant any time you feel like a peppy pick-me-up. It’s naturally caffeine-free, so you can enjoy this tasty bevvy day or night.
Ok, I’m ready for a cuppa - how do I make it?
Here at Skinny Love, we like to keep things simple:
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Berry Antioxidant to a strainer
- Pour in boiling water
- Allow to brew for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
And you’re done! You can enjoy this energising blend warm, or serve chilled over ice.