Feeling a little ‘blah’? We hear you babe. But don’t stress - we’ve got just the thing to get you feeling freakin’ awesome again. Our Wellbeing tea blend will have you bursting with energy, vitality and happiness, so you can be the best version of yourself.
This perky little pick-me-up features a scrumptious line-up of natural, organic ingredients that work together to kickstart your metabolism, detoxify your system, reduce stress, and boost energy. Seriously, it’s like the Wonder Woman of the tea universe.
So, what’s Wellbeing tea good for?
Boosting Metabolism / Detoxifying / Aiding Digestion / Improving Mood
Our Wellbeing tea blend is packed with incredible ingredients that restore your natural balance and support your system.
- Increase your metabolism
- Remove toxins from your system
- Support the digestive system
- Boost energy levels
- Improve mood
What does my Wellbeing tea contain?
You’ll discover a whole host of mood and metabolism boosting ingredients in your delicious cup of Wellbeing tea. From antioxidant-packed honeybush to stress-reducing withania, this peppy little blend will have you feeling fantastic in no time.
Check out all the beautiful organic ingredients we’ve blended to create our Wellbeing tea:
- Honeybush: High levels of antioxidants; boosts metabolic system
- Withania: Can help lower cortisol levels and reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Spearmint: Cleansing and anti-bacterial; aids digestion
- White Tea: Rich in antioxidants; known to combat skin ageing
- Lemon Verbena: Used to treat digestive disorders including indigestion, bloating, diarrhoea, and constipation
- Moringa: Protects and nourishes skin and hair
- Lime Peels: Known to support heart function and promote healthy skin
- Rose Petals: Rich in vitamin C, which aids in the production of collagen
- Blue Cornflower: Can reduce water retention and bloating
Am I going to love the taste of Wellbeing tea?
You sure are babe! It’s deliciously sweet and delightfully fresh.
The smooth sweetness of honeybush combines perfectly with the refreshing zest of spearmint, while the floral notes of white tea give a delicate finish. It’s all things light and fruity, with the perfect amount of sweet - simply divine!
When’s tea time?
Enjoy a cup of Wellbeing tea in the morning or when you need a refreshing mid-afternoon boost. Just a heads up that this delicious blend contains natural caffeine found in white tea, so it’s best not to drink it too late in the day.
Ok, I’m ready for a cuppa - how do I make it?
Here at Skinny Love, we like to keep things simple:
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Wellbeing tea to a strainer
- Pour in boiling water
- Allow to brew for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
And you’re done! You can enjoy this energising blend warm, or serve chilled over ice.