We’re super-proud to be the creators of the original Skinny Chai tea - the miracle blend that’s bursting with benefits, from boosting your metabolism to reducing water retention and lowering blood sugar levels. That’s right babes, it’s the ultimate flat tummy tea!
But you know what? It also tastes freakin’ awesome. Like seriously, amazingly awesome. Think bold spicy flavours that warm you up from the inside while tantalising your tastebuds. From bloat-busting turmeric (known for its super anti-inflammatory properties) to black pepper to help you absorb the health benefits even more, our magical Skinny Chai is the undisputed queen of the chai world.
So, what’s Skinny Chai tea good for?
Boosted Metabolism / Reduced Bloating / Lower Blood Sugar Levels
It’s the tea that has it all - incredible health benefits, natural ingredients, and a heavenly taste you’re going to fall in love with. The original Skinny Chai tea, this health-boosting blend is the ideal way to kick-start your system, beat the bloat, and give your metabolism a major lift.
Containing a special blend of awesome organic ingredients, our delicious Skinny Chai tea can help to:
- Improve metabolism
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce water retention
- Get rid of bloating
- Lower blood sugar levels
What does my Skinny Chai tea blend contain?
Skinny Chai is jam-packed with superstar ingredients renowned for their health-giving properties. And as a massive bonus, they all combine to create the most stunning flavours - so it’s a treat for your tummy and your tongue!
Here’s the lowdown on what’s in your cup of Skinny Chai:
- Dandelion Root: Fights inflammation, cleanses the liver, and supports healthy digestion
- Organic Turmeric: Boosts mood, increases energy and has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits
- Organic Star Anise: Can help keep blood sugar levels in check and reduce symptoms of depression and menopause
- Organic Cinnamon: Loaded with antioxidants and powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Cardamom: Rich in antioxidants and a gentle natural diuretic; aids digestion
- Organic Ginger Root: Reduces fatigue by improving circulation and blood sugar levels
- Organic Clove: Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; can help boost metabolism
- Organic Black Peppercorns: Anti-inflammatory; improve blood sugar levels
Am I going to love the taste of Skinny Chai tea?
OMG YASSS! It’s honestly the most delicious Skinny Chai tea ever.
Our Skinny Chai tea is like a cuddle in a cup! It’s delightfully warming, deliciously spicy, sensationally sweet, and bursting with mouth-watering flavours. From the earthy warmth of turmeric to the delicate sweetness of cinnamon and the rich spiciness of black peppercorns - Skinny Chai packs a world of incredible flavours into one tummy-loving tea.
When’s tea time?
You can enjoy a soul-soothing cup of Skinny Chai any time of day. It’s caffeine-free too, so it won’t interrupt your beauty sleep.
Ok, I’m ready for a cuppa - how do I make it?
Here at Skinny Love, we like to keep things simple:
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Skin Boost tea to a strainer
- Pour in boiling water
- Allow to brew for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
And you’re done! You can enjoy this radiance-boosting blend warm, or serve chilled over ice.