Debloat and detoxify...all while getting your beauty sleep? Yep, we promise you’re not dreaming babe! With its natural anti-bloating and system-cleansing properties, our Skinny Love EveningCleanse tea is like a night-time miracle-worker that gets you waking up to a happier, flatter tummy.
A powerful blend of organic ingredients means Evening Cleanse helps get rid of the stuff we all hate - like bloating, inflammation and toxins - while assisting with the things we want, like weightloss and detoxing. Sip on this deliciously soothing blend before bed and you can drift offknowing Evening Cleanse is working its debloating magic on your body. Sweet dreams!
So, what’s Evening Cleanse tea good for?Beat the Bloat / Cleanse + Detoxify
Flat tummy friendly and gently detoxifying, Evening Cleanse is the perfect bedtime bevvy to help banish the bloat and cleanse your system overnight.
With its natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bloating properties, Evening Cleanse tea can help to:
- Reduce bloating Soothe inflammation
- Cleanse your liver
- Detoxify your system
- Promote good digestion
- Combat sluggishness
- Reduce stress
What does my Evening Cleanse tea blend contain?
Our Evening Cleanse tea is packed with awesome organic ingredients that are proven to naturally reduce bloating, remove toxins, and improve digestion.
Here’s all the tummy-loving goodness that Evening Cleanse contains:
- Cinnamon: Loaded with antioxidants and powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Dandelion Root: Fights inflammation, cleanses the liver, and supports healthy digestion
- Licorice Root: Soothes the stomach and helps reduce stress
- Fennel: Can aid healthy digestion and reduce bloating, gas and cramps
- Lemongrass: Relieves bloating and can have anti-anxiety properties
- Spearmint: Cleansing and anti-bacterial; aids digestion
- Nettle: A gentle diuretic that helps to flush away toxins and eases water retention
- Calendula: Known to soothe the digestive system and aid digestion
- Cornflowers: Can reduce water retention and bloating
Am I going to love the taste of Evening Cleanse tea?
You sure are! It’s soothingly sweet and a little bit fresh.
Our Evening Cleanse debloating and detoxifying tea combines the natural sweetness ofcinnamon, licorice root and fennel, with the gorgeously refreshing flavours of lemongrass andspearmint. Delicious and debloating? It’s a win-win!
When’s tea time?
Make Evening Cleanse part of your bedtime routine and pour yourself a soothing cup just before you’re ready to hit the hay. It’s the best fat burner tea for evenings!
Ok, I’m ready for a cuppa - how do I make it?
Here at Skinny Love, we like to keep things simple:
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Evening Cleanse to a strainer
- Pour in boiling water
- Allow to brew for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
And you’re done! You can enjoy this soothing blend warm or serve chilled over ice. Say hello to your new best favourite!