We’ve got the secret to a blissful night’s sleep - and it beats counting sheep! Our Soothing Sleep tea blend is your bedtime bestie, containing a calming combo of herbs that are proven to help you switch off, de-stress and unwind naturally.
Caffeine-free and packed with soothing ingredients designed to aid restful sleep, calm nerves and reduce insomnia, Soothing Sleep tea blend is the ideal herbal nightcap to end your busy day and get your body ready for a relaxing night. Sleep has never been sweeter!
So, what’s Soothing Sleep tea good for?
Restful Sleep / De-Stress / Calming
Even a gorgeous girl like you needs her beauty sleep. But when you’re stressed, drifting off to the land of zzz’s can be a problem that literally keeps you awake at night. Enter Soothing Sleep Tea - the natural herbal tea blend designed to whisk you off to sweet slumber by supporting your sleep cycle, reducing stress and promoting deep, restful sleep.
The ultimate herbal sleep tea for a perfect night’s sleep, Soothing Sleep’s powerful blend of ingredients can help to:
- Aid and promote restful sleep
- Reduce insomnia
- Support your natural sleep cycle
- Calm nerves
- Reduce stress
- Relax body and mind
- May be beneficial for depression
What does my Soothing Sleep tea contain?
Soothing Sleep tea has been carefully blended with a range of calming ingredients that are renowned for their sleep-promoting and stress-reducing properties.
Discover the amazing ingredients contained in Soothing Sleep tea that will have you sleeping sweetly all night long:
- Mandarin Peel: Rich in antioxidants; can lower blood sugar levels and cholesterol
- Calendula:Known to soothe the digestive system and aid digestion
- Dandelion Root: Fights inflammation, cleanses the liver, and supports healthy digestion
- Licorice Root: Soothes the stomach and helps reduce stress
- Cinnamon: Loaded with antioxidants and powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Fennel: Can aid healthy digestion and reduce bloating, gas and cramps
- Passionflower: Known to ease insomnia and reduce anxiety
- Cornflowers: Can reduce water retention and bloating
- Spearmint: Cleansing and anti-bacterial; aids digestion
Am I going to love the taste of Soothing Sleep?
You sure are! It’s fruity, sweet and delicately refreshing.
From the fruity aromas of mandarin peel to the natural sweetness of licorice root, the warming earthiness of cinnamon and the zesty freshness of spearmint - our Soothing Sleep tea is a delicious combination of delicate flavours that make it the perfect choice for nighttime sipping.
When’s tea time?
For best results, make Soothing Sleep part of your nightly routine as you wind down before bed. Why not light some candles, put away your phone, and let this calming tea work its de-stressing magic.
Ok, I’m ready for a cuppa - how do I make it?
Here at Skinny Love, we like to keep things simple:
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Soothing Sleep to a strainer
- Pour in boiling water
- Allow to brew for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
And you’re done! You can enjoy this calming blend warm or serve chilled over ice.