Clear & Sooth
“I’m dreaming of a dull complexion”...said no girl ever. If you’ve been searching high and low for the best tea for clear skin (let’s face it, we’ve all done it), it’s time to start sipping on our all-natural Skin Boost tea blend.
Containing an array of antioxidant-rich ingredients renowned for their serious skin-enhancing properties, Skin Boost tea can help reduce inflammation and acne, clear away those nasty toxins, and filter impurities from the skin. You glow girl.
So, what’s Skin Boost tea good for?
Flawless Complexion / Clear, Soothed Skin
We get it - beautifully clear skin is high on the wishlist of babes everywhere. That’s why we created a special skin-boosting tea blend designed to blast away toxins and impurities, soothe inflammation, and leave skin looking and feeling radiant.
Packed with natural, organic ingredients known to promote a clear and healthy complexion, Skin Boost tea can help to:
- Reduce inflammation and acne
- Clear toxins
- Filter impurities
- Soothe irritated skin
- Improve skin radiance
What does my Skin Boost tea blend contain?
From antioxidant-packed green tea - aka your skin’s BFF - to naturally soothing spearmint, Skin Boost contains a whole host of herbs designed to give skin a natural boost of radiance and vitality.
Here are all the complexion-enhancing ingredients we’ve blended to create Skin Boost:
- Spearmint: Cleansing and anti-bacterial; traditionally used to reduce the appearance of acne
- Green Tea: Anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, and packed with antioxidants to fight UV damage
- Red Clover: Supports overall skin health and known to soothe inflammation
- Licorice: Soothes the stomach and helps reduce stress
- Gotu Kola: May reduce anxiety and depression; can improve circulation
- Nettle: A gentle diuretic that helps to flush away toxins and eases water retention
- Rosehip Shells: High in vitamin C; may assist with weight loss
- White Tea: Rich in antioxidants; known to combat skin ageing
- Hibiscus: Packed with antioxidants which fight skin damage caused by free radicals
- Calendula: Known to soothe the digestive system and aid digestion
- Rose Petals: Rich in vitamin C, which aids in the production of collagen
Am I going to love the taste of Skin Boost tea?
Yep! It’s full of fresh flavours and fruity goodness.
With the punchy palette-cleansing flavour of spearmint, the natural sweetness of liquorice, and the delicate earthiness of green and white tea, our Skin Boost tea blend tastes every bit as divine as it makes your skin look.
When’s tea time?
You can enjoy our scrumptious, skin-enhancing Skin Boost tea any time of day.
Ok, I’m ready for a cuppa - how do I make it?
Here at Skinny Love, we like to keep things simple:
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Skin Boost tea to a strainer
- Pour in boiling water
- Allow to brew for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
And you’re done! You can enjoy this radiance-boosting blend warm, or serve chilled over ice.